Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thirty Days of Being Thankful Day 16, 17, 18 and 19

I am thankful for....

A visit from my parents. It's always fun when they come to visit. They even brought their dog Shadow and the kids have had a blast playing in the yard with him and taking him for walks around the neighborhood.

My extended family in Matt's siblings and parents. I am so blessed to have good relationships with all of Matt's family.

Beautiful fall weather. We have had a lot of beautiful, warm/cool fall days this month. It has been wonderful being able to spend time outside playing with the kids and just enjoying the weather.

Starbucks buy one get one free. Yes, I know this one isn't touchy, feely but I love a good cup of Starbucks coffee and what's better getting one free and sharing it with a friend?

No comments: