After two weeks of no posting I am back with my Thursday Thanks Tank.
1. No Training Wheels: Yesterday we took the training wheels off of Gabriel's bike. We still have a lot of work left to get him riding without us holding on but he is making progress. Though my back certainly protests the practice.
2. Haircuts: Everyone in the family now has new haircuts. Last weekend I had enough of Elizabeth's rat tail, Abby needed a good trim and both Matt and Gabriel were due for their monthly haircuts. I got my haircut before we left for Tennessee for Spring Break. Which by the way I love the cut. Everyone did really well sitting still and cooperating. I didn't even have to hold Elizabeth.
3. New words: Elizabeth is developing new words everyday. I am always surprised with each new word that comes out of her mouth.
4. Nice compliments: Today out of the blue Gabriel gave me a wonderful compliment.
5. Helpful Husband: The last couple of weeks Matt has been such a tremendous help. Not to say he isn't normally but he is doing even more.
6. Green Grass and Warmer Weather: The weather had been getting me down lately. The last couple of day we have had beautiful Spring weather. I have enjoyed being outside without coats or jackets. I also had more energy and my spirits were lifted.
7. Recipes: I am putting together a cookbook for my MOPs group. I have enjoyed everyone's participation and willingness to share some of thier favorite recipes. I am so thankful for new recipes to make for my family.
8. Helpful Abby: I am thankful for the assistance Abby gave me in cleaning my room this week. I have let several things, including the state of my room fall to the wayside. Abby helped me to remedy the unsightlyness of my room.
9. Spring Cleaning: I have been working on my Spring cleaning. I have cleaned out my side of the closet and have several bags waiting to be taken to betaken to Goodwill.
10. Giving up responsibilities: I have enjoyed many positions on several boards this past year. I am currently giving up several of those positions. I am looking forward to less responsibility so I have more time to enjoy the clubs I am involved in and have more time with my children.
11. Vacation Plans: I am purchasing a plane ticket to Atlanta for July. I will be spening part of a week with my mom and sister in Atlanta at Market. I am really looking forward to spending sometime with them without the distractions of my children. Now I just have to get in shape to be able to walk the towers.
So there is my list for the week. I would love to hear what you are thankful for. Let me know.