Saturday, May 06, 2006

Signal Mountain Nursery Is the Best

I've always known that my parents' owned a beautiful business and that their plants were of the highest quality but I'm beginning to see it more now. Since we no longer live in Tennessee it is harder for us to get plants from them so I have been shopping around trying to find what I want for my garden. I went to the greenhouse that has been touted as the best here in Columbus and I was not impressed. There seemed to be no method to the placement to the plants and the plants were not the quality I am use to. They are also a whole lot more expensive. A flat of annuals would cost me 18.00 while at my parents they would cost 14.00. i went to several other garden center as well and could not find what I was looking for. So I am thinking I may just have to wait to plant my garden until I go back to my parents' again at the end of the month.

No comments: