Saturday, May 06, 2006

Abby Had Walking Pneumonia

On Wednesday I took Abby to the doctor because she had been running a fever for 3 days. Upon her examination I was told she had walking pneumonia. This seemed weird to me because she seemed to be okay other than a cough and fever. She would even play all day like normal and took regular naps.

This morning she is doing much better and her coughing is happening less and less everyday. She has had no fever since Wednesday. So I assume she is recovering just fine. I also don't think we will need to fill the perscription of Albuterol that the doctor gave her for the wheezing.

I'm just glad she is better. But on the brighter side of things this is the first time I have had to take ither child to the doctor since their surgeries. And her ears looked just fine too.

No comments: