Sunday, February 19, 2006

Abby's New Room


For Abby's 2nd birthday, and to help me get Abby into bed easier (without any lifting), we redecorated Abby's room and gave her a new bed. Matt painted the wall and put together all the furniture and then we moved everything into her room. We presented her new room to her on Saturday just before my inlaws left for Knoxville. I don't think she quite knew what to do with her room but she did take her first nap in her new bed yesterday afternoon. How quickly Abby has grown. I am very pleased with how well her room turned out with short notice on finishing it and with my limited ablility to do things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI: Those paintings on the wall were done by Carmen and are just like the flowers on her comforter

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! Nice work. I love the steps.

Carmom said...

Thank you very much! I was hoping I could pull it off. And I did, sort of.

:)