Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School

I don't know about you but SUMMER went by way too fast.  It's seems like it gets shorter every, single year.  We have so many things we want to do and accomplish and then BAM!!! it's the first day of school once again.  Gabe and Abby started school on Friday and were excited to be going.  I think they have changed their minds a little as they remember that it's not all about friends and about work too but there hasn't been too much complaining, though they have already started asking me when Fall Break is going to be!  I am sure that the school year will seem to fly by at moments too, especially for me as I try to hold onto my babies just a little longer.  Elizabeth will be starting Kindergarten in another week and so that will be the last of my babies at home.  But the first day is always the best just because it is exciting and something new.



So here's to a great school year for all the kids out there!!




No comments: