Thursday, March 04, 2010

As I drove back from Nashville this afternoon I started thinking about the things I would put in my post today. I have enjoyed my time thinking about what I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for,

1. Abby's Birthday: Our little girl is turning six tomorrow. We are so thankful to have such a warm, loving and vivacious little girl. I keep telling her that she needs to stop growing so fast. But she just doesn't seem to listen to me. She was so excited this evening that I didn't think she would ever get to sleep.

2. Matt getting his new car. Matt has been wanting a new car since we moved back to Tennessee. And he needed one too. Today we took a trip to the car dealer and purchased him his new car. And to be honest I am just a little jealous. But he completely need a new car.

3. A new Book: Elizabeth and I took a trip to the bookstore this morning. Both Elizabeth and I bought new books today. There is nothing like a new book in which to lose yourself.

4. Sunshine: I know I have said this one before but, I am so thankful for the sunshine that was shining today and should be shining all weekend long.

5. Flowers and plants: When my mother was here last weekend she brought me some beautiful plants. I love having live plants in my house. I can't always keep them alive but I love having them.

6. Clean Sheets: I love having clean sheets. I don't wash my sheets as often as I should but love to sleep on a set of clean sheets. I love the smell and the coolness of them.

My heating pad: In trying to make myself more healthy I joined a challenge to do the 30 day shred workout by Jillian Michaels. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to my body and way over did it. I also pulled a muscle in my calf. My heating pad has been such a life saver for me. I don't think that I will be doing this workout again anytime soon. Though I do hope to work my way back up to it.

So that's it for this week. I hope that you can find so peace in thinking about what you are thankful for. Take care and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sacramento Custom Closets said...

Loved reading this thaank you