Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thanks Tank Thursday



Focusing on the negative things happening in your life is often much easier than finding the positives in life. Thanks Tank Thursday is a time when I really look at my life, my week, my day and focus on all the positive things happening in my life that I am thankful for. I hope that you will take the time and join me in focusing on what you are thankful for this week.

This week I am thankful for:

Snow Days: Even though we really didn't have any snow or ice to speak of school was closed today and will be closed tomorrow as well. I guess that's the south for you.

Matt's new office: For Matt's birthday and Christmas we bought new furniture and a rug for his office. It looks awesome.

Pictures: For Christmas Matt and the kids bought me a new camera. I love taking pictures. I have taken so many I am having a hard time getting them all uploaded.

Family: We enjoyed a week of visiting with family over the Christmas holidays. It was great spending time with everyone.

Birthdays: We celebrated two birthdays just recently. We celebrated Elizabeth's 3rd birthday on Dec. 19th and Matt's 36th birthday on Dec.31st. (Pictures to come soon)

Games: Matt and I have been enjoying the XBOX together. Matt received Borderlands for Christmas and we have been playing it in the evenings after the kids are in bed. It has been fun spending some time together doing something fun.

Snow Foolery: The kids had so much fun thinking up ways to get it to snow last night, even though it didn't work.

I hope you take the time to focus on what you are thankful for. And I hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Great post Carmen. It sounds like you guys have really settled in back in TN.