Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Slacker is Back

I've be a HUGE slacker lately but with good reason... We've been dealing with colds, house showings, house hunting, school, and various other activities that are keeping me busy. I have also lost my computer to either a virus or a bad video card, I have taken Matt's computer hostage long enough to make this post. Matt hasn't been able to check out my computer simply because he has been in and out of town so much that it's hard to remember when he's coming and going. But thankfully he will be here until we move next week. Can you believe it? Next Week. Yep, that's it...next week. Part of me just can't wait and then I'm also not ready. I love this town and all the people I have come to know and love. I will miss them very much. But then there is also the part of me that is really looking forward to being in our new home, making new friends, and being that much closer to family. Matt even mentioned that he could go to Chattanooga for the weekend and go fishing with my dad anytime he felt like it without it being a be ordeal. And that's a huge change for him there was once upon a time when a two hour drive was too far for a weekend. I guess he's finally realized it could be a whole lot worse. Tonight I will be getting together with some friends to visit. Next week I am hoping to go out to breakfast with some more and then go out to dinner as well. It's going to be hard next couple of weeks but I am ready to start. So there's my update. I'll post some picture of things we've been doing later and of our new house. Take care!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

CArmen, I'm so glad things are about to be routine for you once again...but will miss you SO much! Can't wait to see you new home! I hope to see you soon before the move! Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We are very excited to have you back in the 'boro. Let us know if we can do anything.

Leslie

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Here's hoping for an easy move! Have fun spending time with friends and soaking up your town before heading out!