Thursday, June 11, 2009
Thanks Tank Thursday
Every Thursday I try to take the time to think about and be thankful for all the little things in my life. There are times that it's hard to think of something especially if I am having a really hard week, but I am always able to come up with something. This has been a wonderful exercise for me. I hope you enjoy my list and take the time to be thankful as well. These are the things I am thankful for this week.
1. Turning on year older.
2. Having the kids ask me if I was turning 21 or 25 today.
3. Seeing the excitement on the kids' faces as they gave me their gift.
4. Gabe sharing his DS with me and insisting that Daddy get me a game for it.
5. Seeing Abby and Elizabeth play well together.
6. Swimming in the pool.
7. My plants. Which I wouldn't have without my parents.
8. My family.
9. A wonderful loving husband.
10. Exercising. Wow do I feel good right now.
12. Playing with the kids.
14. All the birthday wishes I have received today.
15. Enjoying a nice glass of wine on the back patio, in the evenings, while I watch the kids play together before bed.
Posted by Carmom at 2:25 PM