The kids have been enjoying a lot of time in the pool together and I have been teaching them various pool games. Tag has become a favorite. And now I am playing cyber tag. Carrie over at Martin Manor tagged me to reveal 8 things about myself...
8 things I look forward to...
1. Market in Atlanta with my mom and sister
2. Having friends over to share the pool with
3. The 4th of July fireworks
4. Visiting my family in Tennessee
5. Seeing smiles on my children's and husband's faces.
6. Getting all my plants planted.
7. Going to the zoo with the kids.
8. Having a clean house.
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to a birthday party.
2. Saw UP with the three kids.
3. Listened to the rain and thunder from my bed.
4. Spent too much time on the computer.
5. Folded laundry.
6. Held my children.
7. Cooked breakfast for dinner.
8. Talked on the phone to a friend.
8 Things I wish I could do...
1. Paint or draw well.
2. Swim with the Dolphins.
3. Keep on top of things at home.
4. Keep the kids entertained all summer long and never hear the words, "I'm Bored."
6. Learn to play piano.
7. Lose 20 Pounds, Getting there but slowly.
8. Live in the mountains.
8 Shows I watch...
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Dora the Explorer
6. CSI: Miami
Bloggers I Tag
1. Aubrey @ Auba's World
2. Jane Anne @ Gravity of Motion
3. Carey @ Life in the Carpool Lane
4. Seth @ The Other Side of 30
But Carrie did stop with one tag she added another. She wants to know what I was doing two years ago today. And that one is easy, I don't even have to look back at pictures to figure it out. I was celebrating my 32nd Birthday. And of course I can't show you any of those pictures because those are the ones we lost to corruption. Still haven't figured out why. And I am tagging the same people for these as well. Play along if you would like!!