Monday, March 02, 2009

On To Big Time School


Wow, I can't believe that it's time to register my little princess for Kindergarten. Tonight is the night and boy is she excited for the momentous event. She has been talking about going to Kindergarten all year. I now have to convince her that she will not be going to Kindergarten until August.

After talking with my sister today I started reflecting on Abby's Kindergarten readiness. I have no doubt in my mind that she is ready for Kindergarten. She has mastered so many skills this year. Some I have worked on with her but I have to say she has achevied so many because of her wonderful teachers. She has thrived in their class. I just hope that next year I will find her just as happy in school. My biggest concern is her being such a social butterfly, but that is so normal.

I am so glad that she has enjoyed school. I hope that enjoyement stays with her for years to come.

No comments: