There are so many wonderful things happening this week that I am thankful for. Here's my list for this week.
1. Knowing and being able to use my CPR training when needed.
2. Having a good ped. doctor.
3. Having our basement back and then kids playing down there.
4. My parents coming for a visit and to see Gabriel's last football game.
5. My MOPs group. I do kinda miss steering but am now a discussion group leader.
6. Such caring and loving Moppets teachers. Elizabeth loves her teachers and it's actually the sae teacher she had last year. This is such a blessing for us since she's been crying most days when she is dropped off at pre-school.
7. Hot tea at night.
8. My Bible Study class starting back with my MOPs group.
9. I am thankful for my Fall Festival Committee. They are being such a big help and doing a great job of pulling their weight.
10. Being able to see the bottom of my laundry hamper.
11. A partially clean house. Hopefully, I will finish before my parents get here tomorrow night.
That's it for this week. I hope that you take the time to think of all the wonderful things, even the small ones, that God has given us.