Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where's Elizabeth

No wordless Wednesday post this week. I haven't had time to take many pictures so you will probably get to see those on Friday. Anyway, it's been a busy week already. Abby started Pre-K on Monday and Elizabeth started today. Both girls were very excited about going to school. Mommy was excited because that meant a little time to herself. I spent today discussing the Preschool's Fall Festival, which I am chairing, with the Fall Festival committee. Afterwards I had just enough time to meet Matt for an impromptu early lunch. Once we parked Matt opened the back door to get Elizabeth only to realize she was at school. We relished the fact that we able to have a meal together without kids and without having to hire a babysitter. It was nice to be able to talk to one another without all the kids distractions. I am hoping that we will be able to do this on a semi regular basis. My plans for Thursday when all the kids are at school is to clean the house from top to bottom without having to pick up kid messes inbetween. That will be heaven to me. I hope you have a great week too.

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Good for you for taking advantage of the preschool time!! I hope the house cleaning goes well today.