Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank
Today I have some wonderful things to be thankful for.
1. I am thankful for the birth of Rexine Francis. She is the daughter of Matt's brother Danny and his wife Lucy. She was born this morning at 4:09 weighing 6 lbs. 10 oz. and coming in at 19 inches long. Mom, baby and Dad are all doing well and are currently giddy and tired.
2. I am thankful for the gym membership Matt bought me for Christmas. It's amazing how good I feel when I go and work out at the gym. I really do seem to have more energy.
3. I am thankful to see Abby so happy over a simple tutu. Now I just have to make Elizabeth's. Abby said so. :)
4. I am thankful for my new hobby of making bows. I have really enjoyed making them and they are easy to start and stop and don't take long to make.
5. I am thankful that for the moment my laundry is done. I will have more to do in no time at all, I'm sure, but for the moment it's done.
6. I am thankful that my dentist appointment went well today.
It's a very simple list but it's the things I am thankful for at the moment.
Posted by Carmom at 2:05 PM