Thursday, December 06, 2007




It's time to fill up the thanks tank and I have a lot to be thankful for...

1. I am thankful that Abby is doing much better. The surgery has really seemed to help a lot. Matt and I both had noticed a marked improvement in Abbys's breathing almost immediately after her surgery. She didn't rattle as much and she seems to be sleeping much better too. I am also extremely happy that she is getting back to her normal self.

2. I am thankful my parents were able to come and visit and help during Abby's surgery. Their visit allowed both Matt and I to be there with Abby. It also allowed the kids to visit with their grandparents and to have more quality time with them.

3. I am thankful for the holiday season. It brings my heart and soul great joy to remember the greatest gift we could ever receive is the gift that god gave us with the birth of his son.

4. I am thankful for Christmas music, my Christmas tree and my decorated house.

5. I am thankful for all the holiday traditions we are establishing and have established with our family. Making cookies, watching Christmas movies together, reading the Bible, reading Christmas books, and being sure we are all together.

It's late and bed is calling me. I am beginning to have trouble focusing and keeping my thoughts together. I will be sure to post more later.

No comments: