Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thankful and Happiness

Jane Anne does Thanks Tank Thursdays and Big Orange Michael does the August Happiness Challenge so in honor of both of those here goes what I am both Thankful and Happy for today.

I am happy for 10 wonderful years of marriage to my husband and friend. It's interesting to look back on the last 10 years and to realize how far we have come since getting married. We talked a little this evening about the last 10 years but I look forward to our date tomorrow night, without the children, so that we can talk some more.

I am also thankful for my children. They remind me to have fun everyday and that things I think are huge are really just a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things. This is something I need to remember more often.

I am also thankful for my friends. Even though we all don't always see eye to eye we manage to always do and say the right things when they are needed.

No comments: