Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been busy

Okay, for the last couple of weeks I have been busy with school, errands, kids activities, and my various orginazations that I have either wanted to do or just couldn't say no to when asked. My sister-in-law, Cathy, would say I don't know what busy is, but this is what I know and right now I am loving it. There are some things I would change like being able to schedule a dentist appointment without having to consult with Matt so that he can watch Elizabeth or even running errands without a child but all of that is okay. I have begun to realize more and more that right now in the moment no matter what I am doing is a time to enjoy. Especially those times when I do have the kids with me. They are all growing up so fast and before I know it they will be heading off to college without even looking back, except maybe, to bring home laundry. So right now I will be enjoying how busy I am and will be enjoying the firsts, lasts and repeated times that life has to offer.

No comments: