Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trouble With Pictures

We've been having trouble with downloading pictures from our camera. The pictures are fine while on the camera but for some reason as soon as they are downloaded they get corrupted. They look fine as long as they are in a smaller version but as soon as you try to view them at 100 percent they look corrupted. I found this out after trying to make a photo book on Shutterfly. Matt thought he had it corrected but after returning form my trip to Tennessee I tried downloading the pictures and it happened again except this time the computer wouldn't download. I did get it to view from Windows Media so I am moving pictures to Flickr so that I can use them on Shutterfly. So enjoy the pictures. We are trying a new memory card and I am going to try to burn all of these from Matt's computer just incase it is because of the Windows Vista or something. I just have to find the USB cable.

No comments: