Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Yesterday we had a very relaxing Thanksgiving dinner. We started out the day with a large breakfast and lounged around in pjs until about noon. We took baths and then everyone including the cats took a nap, we hadn't even had our turkey yet. After nap time I finished up the sides for our dinner and got the pumpkin pie in the oven. At 5:30 we at our dinner and then played with the kids. Later we had popcorn and a movie and then bedtime. It was a nice day and one I really enjoyed.

Today, Matt and the kids have taken off for Knoxville to visit Matt's family and for Matt and his Dad to attend the UT Kentucky football game. I will be here holding down the fort and getting caught up on everything. My biggest plan is to have all the presents wrapped when the kids and Matt get home on Sunday. Wrapping will also help me to assess if I have forgotten anyone or anything. I also plan on getting caught up on all the house work I have been putting off. Then maybe I won't have as much to do between now and when the baby is born.

No comments: