Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quiet Weekend

Despite my family being gone and me staying up until 12:00 I was still up at 6:00 this morning with no hope of goning back to sleep. Maybe it's because it is so quiet that it kept me up. But I have been able to accomplish a lot so far this weekend. I decorated the front of the house and the hallway. Last weekend I go the tree up in the playroom and the kids' tree in the kitchen. Now all I have left to do it to put up my snow people, if I can find the box they are in, and my snow village. I also have plans to get all of my presents wrapped and assess everything to make sure I have enough stuffers for everyone and didn't forget anyone. So far it's been a pretty productive weekend. I'll have to post pictures after Matt and the kids get home tomorrow since they have the camera.

No comments: