Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Where's my Beer?

When Matt got home from work he decided that his day warranted a beer. So he pops one open and begins to unwind from his day. He goes outside to see Gabriel swing "all by himself" and then starts helping me get the table and kids ready for dinner. He sets his beer on the table to take off Abby's shirt and then walks over to get the milk. He then starts looking for his beer. He can't find it anywhere and is dumb founded. All the sudden the beer appears back on the table by Abby's hand. She had gotten hold of the beer and was drinking it. Upon Matt asking her if she liked it she said, "Yes."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess she's ready for college.

Seth said...

I have hit rock bottom. I am jealous of your toddler daughter. And, I'll say it... Way to go Abby!

Dji said...

Uncle Danny approves.