Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thank You

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling better this morning and am no longer getting sick. Though I think it was the medication that made me sick, I thought it was weird that I did not get sick until 5 hours after I took the medication and continued to be sick for 9 1/2 hours total. I ate breakfast this morning and I am sitting downstairs on the couch this morning. I will try to stay here until the medication kicks in sending me back to bed for some much needed recovery sleep. I think the hardest part of all of this is not being able to hold the kids. Poor Abby just doesn't understand why I can't hold her and let her crawl all over me. Gabriel is more understanding and will just sit a love on me. He is constantly asking, "Are you feeling better now?" I am looking forward to being able to move in and out of bed without the pain I am experiencing right now as I move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are a little bit better today. Get some rest and take it easy.


Leslie