Thursday, February 23, 2006

Questions!!! Too Many Questions

If I hear another question come out of Gabriel's mouth tonight I might just scream. I usually don't complain about my kids. There is not a whole lot to complain about, but ever since he woke up from nap he has asked me question after question. And the thing that bothers me the most is that they are questions he already knows the answer. I will be taking him back to school in about 45 min. for their annual art show. So I am sure I will get a few more questions hurled my way. I guess I need to take advice from today's Blue's Clues episode, it was about getting frustrated and what to do. Their advice is to stop, take a deep breath and think. Maybe it will work for me. wish me luck.

Maybe it's his way of saying pay attention to me too. Who knows? We will have about an hour together with him being the center of attention so that will be good.

2 comments:

Dji said...

Is Gabriel asking you questions? Why is Gabriel asking you questions? Do you answer his questions? What is he wearing when he asks you questions? Do you like his questions? Does he like his questions? Do you know he's asking you questions? Do you question?

Carmom said...

You're lucky you live in DC.