Monday, December 05, 2005

Off to the doctor......again

Abby complained about her ear hurting again this morning, She was grabbing at it and whinning. Anyway, I made an appointment for both to have their ears rechecked and sure enough they both continue to have ear infections and sinus infections. The doctor listened to Gabriel's speech and said he was concerned about his speech. When I told him he had been tested and it was said he had tested fine he looked at me and asked, "When?". I thought this was an interesting response but not unexpected. He has referred both kids to an ENT and hopefully we can get this problem solved. I have several concerns with tubes but I also have several with keeping them on antibiotics all the time as well. So we will go to the ENT and see what they have to say.

No comments: