Sunday, December 04, 2005

Decorating for Christmas

Well, I have almost completed my decorating for Christmas. I'm not as into it this year as I have been in the past ans I'm not sure why. I am enjoying my Christmas tree and my village and all the other decorations but I have not had as much fun putting it up this year. Maybe it's because there is so much going on and I haven't had the time to devote an entire day to get it done. I have also always done it the day after Thanksgiving,when I have help. But this year I didn't do it until the Sunday after. I don't know maybe it's because I am in a funk. Who knows. Maybe I'll feel happier once it is finished. I have the kids tree left to put up and my lights and Garland outside. Then I will post my pictures. I also need to take pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards. Maybe we can figure a way to make a family picture. Anyway that is what I have been working on for the last week and now I will start my sewing projects I have left for Christmas presents.

No comments: