Saturday, October 15, 2005

So Much To Do

I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I have dinner plans tonight with someone for MOPS. This will be fun and it will be my first night doing something with someone other than family and without the kids, so I am really looking forward to it.

I want/need to get a bunch of stuff done before this evening. I will need to design some business cards for my purse making business, I need to come up with a snazy name for said business, and a website for said business. If anyone has a great name for me I would greatly appreciate the input.

I also have several more purses to make before I get my first order. I have almost caught up with my sewing projects but I still have several more to go. I still need to finish Sarah's and Cathy's purses as well as two extras I have fabric for. I also have a couple of minkie jackets and a couple of Taggies I would like to get made. As soon as I get them all finished I will be mailing them out. The ones I have completed have turn out very cute.

Other than all the sewing I have to do I need to clean the house, do laundry, go grocery shopping, spend some time with my family and go pick out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. I also would like to get our pumpkins carved this weekend.

I realize some thing will get done and others will be pushed off to the wayside until later and I can accept that. I just wish I had more time in the day to accomplish everything I would like to accomplish.

No comments: