Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Smile and start an epidemic


A smile is infectious; you catch it like the flu,
When someone smile at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and somone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine could travel 'round the Earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!!!


Last week at MOPS we talked about giving silver boxes. A smile is a silver box. It is as much a silver box as giving encouragement to people with woeds. We talked about telling people how great they looked, how good they were doing in the things they were trying to accomplish, and much more. I enjoyed reading this poem and thought of this discussion we had. So be sure to smile at someone and pass on the smiles and silver boxes. Help to make someone feel good today!!!


No comments: