Saturday, September 17, 2005

Why Are Your Slippers In the Freezer?

I was getting brussel sprouts out of the freezer when Gabriel says, "Get my slipper socks out of the freezer mama." I look at him and say, "Why are your slipper socks in the freeer?" He replies and I wasn't sure what he said when Matt pipes up and says, "Did you say you pee peed on them?" Gabriel replies, "Yes." It was like this was an everyday occurance and this was exactly where he was suppose to put his wet socks. Matt walks over and pulls the socks out of the freezer and they are in a waded stiff bunch. Matt looks at them and with a stiffled laugh backs into the laundry room.

At this point I'm not sure what I want to do with the food the socks came in contact with. I think I may get rid of some of it. I couldn't help but laugh but at the same time this is just too gross.

No comments: