Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today is going to be a good day

I feel good this morning. I got up at 5:30 and took my shower and got dressed and am ready to go. Today is the first meeting of MOPS for me and I am looking forward to it. I am also enjoying the time alone before everyone else gets up. Maybe I need to start doing this more often. If it wasn't raining when I got up I would have gone for a walk. Then I would have gotten some exercise too. I am also going to start the new nap routine with Gabriel today and see how just resting does. He never did take a nap yesterday and lost all control last night at bedtime. I hope this is not what bedtime will be like from now on. I guess we will see. I have also gotten started on my sewing again. I have several purses to make, a couple of dresses to make and finish, and a couple of baby gifts. I am also going to try to undertake making a teepee and a couple of bean bag chairs for the kids for Christmas. I need to be sure I devote myself to these projects though so that they are completed in time. Wish me luck.

No comments: