Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gabriel Chooses His Halloween Costume

Gabriel is really into to Spiderman and wanted to dress up as Spiderman for Halloween. I didn't have a problem with this at first but, as I started looking at the costumes I realized that the Spiderman costumes had a hood that went over the entire head. I did not feel like Gabriel was ready for this type of costume. Matt and I then started talking to him about being Buzz Lightyear since he has also gotten into him. Gabriel really took to this idea and we ended up buying his costume for him at the Disney Store last time we were in Knoxville, TN. When we were in the store I was trying to decide on the size and the store clerk said I could try it on him. I told her that if I did I would never get it off of him. We didn't try it on but once we bought it there were constant questions of when can I put it on. When we got back to Columbus Gabriel did put it on and wore it until he got to hot. This has gone on everyday since. I just hope he doesn't get tired of it before Halloween. I guess this teaches me to buy a costume two months in advance.

Abby will be a University of Tennessee Knoxville cheerleader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he won't stop yelling "To infinity, and beyond!!!!"

It's driving me nuts!

Carmom said...

You ought to hear him doing it while grocery shopping.