Monday, August 08, 2005

Getting Gabe from Grandparents'

Tomorrow I will be leaving to pick up Gabe from my parents house. I talked to my father this morning and he said that Gabe was having a good time. This morning he went to church with his cousins. I asked how he was doing and Dad said that he was being well behaved and seemed to be having a good time. Dad said that a bedtime last night Gabe said he wanted to go to his house. My parents explained to him that it was to far and reminded him of the trip they just took. He said okay and went to sleep. I know he is having a good time but I am really looking forward to seeing him again. We will spend the night with my parents and then we are heading to Knoxville to visit Matt's family. On Friday Matt's mom will be taking part of the day off in order for me to drive to Nashville, TN to pick up Matt who will be there on business. We should have and interesting week.

No comments: