Thursday, August 11, 2005

Eat More Chicken

Yesterday we made a lunch date to meet Aunt Cathy and the kids for lunch. Gabe wanted everyone to show up. I told him Aunt Cathy, Amy, Evan, Sarah, and Noah were going to meet us. He then said in a questioning voice, "Uncle Doug and Tommy too." I wasn't sure so I just told him maybe. It ended up being the first five mentioned. The kids seemed to have a good time playing on the play structure and playing together. We ended up staying a Chick-fil-a for about two hours. By the time we left everyone was hot and tired. Abby fell asleep as soon as the car started moving and Gabriel would have but I kept him awake so he would get in a full nap. As we were walking through the parking lot Gabe yelled," I'll miss you!" I'm glad he enjoys his time with his extended family.

1 comment:

djuggler said...

I feel honored! I would not have expected him to mention either Tommy or me. I wish I could have gone. The story of the antics sounded quite amusing!