Sunday, January 08, 2012

Things I Made For Christmas Gifts

This year I made a lot of the Christmas presents we gave to family, teachers and friends. I had so much fun choosing fabric that I thought would suit each person. And all that sewing was a lot of fun too. Here are the coffee cozies and Composition Notebook Covers I made for the kids teachers. I was going to include some Spiced Tea in mason jars but ran out of time before school got out. Maybe next year.

I made this Taggie Blanket for a friend's nephew. I had made her son some and she called to see if I had any extras that she could buy. I didn't but I found this really cute fabric and made some up for her.
I also made several Camera Strap covers for myself, my sister and Matt's siblings as well. I've been wanting one and finally made one for myself. And I love it! I'll have to get a picture of it soon.

I've been told by several people lately that I need to start a business selling my sewing projects. I'm thinking about it. What do you think?

1 comment:

Christine said...

You definatly have the talent, but pray about it and let your heart lead you!