Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thirty Days of being Thankful Day 9, 10, 11 and 12

I've been so busy and then so tired because I've been so busy this week that I didn't take time for my thankful posts. And I have a lot to be thankful for so here I go...

Day 9- I am thankful that I had to chance to take a sewing class that I had been trying to get into for a year. I was able to make a Duffle bag, quilting and all. I am so proud of it and I will have to make a few more as well because Abby and Elizabeth both want on too.

Day 10- I am thankful for the opportunity to go on a field trip with Abby's class. With Elizabeth only being in school two days a week it was hard to make it work. Well, we finally made it work and I was able to go see a performance of the Best Christmas Pagent Ever. I had fun and Abby was so excited to have me go with her.

Day 11- I was thankful for a day at home so that I could catch up with all the house work I put on the back burner during my busy week. I got so much done!

Day 12- I am thankful for a clean house, a picked up and cleaned up yard, having laundry done (for now anyway), and for new weather stripping on the doors.

No comments: