Monday, November 07, 2011

Thirty Days of Being Thankful Day 6 and 7

I missed yesterday's post. It wasn't because I wasn't thankful, I was. My day got away from me and I remembered after I was in bed and I was not going to get back up. So here are yesterday's and today's thankful thoughts.

Day 6- Yesterday I was thankful for the laughter of my kids. As I worked outside finishing up Saturday's painting project, the kids played. They played all morning long. I enjoyed listening to them laugh and play together as I painted the exterior doors. I was also thankful that they were getting along so well.

Day 7- Occurred last night when Matt came to bed. And no it's not that, just get you mind out of the gutter. When he came to bed he told me he learned something new. That he was number 3 on my list of things I was thankful for. I laughed and told him I knew that I should have put a disclaimer on my 30 Day of Being Thankful Posts. We both laughed and bantered back and forth. I am thankful that we are able to enjoy the bantering and can laugh with one another.

No comments: