Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks Tank Thursday


I am thankful. I am thankful for...

* My husband who cleared his schedule so that I could go stay with my mom while she was in the hospital. He did this without me asking him to, just did it on his own. I am so thankful that he was so kind a considerate to do this.

* I am thankful that my mom is home from the hospital and is doing well. She seems in good spirits. I am so thankful that she is such a strong and positive woman.

* I am thankful for my children with their love and laughter.

* I am thankful for the cooler weather that we are getting, even if it is just in the evenings. I love the cooler weather.

* I am thankful for my sewing classes. I have begun to sew more lately and it's due to being able to take more sewing classes. It's so much fun getting back into them. I am even smocking dresses for the girls for Christmas.

* I am thankful for cooking. Today I have been making Banana Bread and am hoping to make some apple pies today as well. I love being able to cook special treats and love the smell of cooking bread.

* I am thankful for music. Nothing makes my day brighter than some good music whether it's from my I-Pod or from the radio.

* I am thankful for exercise. Nothing makes me feel better than so exercise. I love the Active for Wii.

* I am thankful for coffee. I look forward to my cup(s) every morning.

This is such a good practice for me. It makes me focus on the many positive things that are happening in my life. I hope that you take the time to be reflective of the many blessings you have. Take care.


No comments: