Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Columbus Bound

Today I am headed to Columbus, IN to visit all my BUNCO Babes. If I had thought about it sooner I would have had a cookie made with a couple of big pink dice and BUNCO BABES written on it. I guess that will have to be the next trip. It will be great seeing everyone again.

Matt and I were saying it was too bad that we all couldn't go so that the kids could visit with their friends too. But it didn't work out that way. Though it almost did. It works out well for me though. I told Matt that this is my birthday present to myself since my birthday is on Friday. It will be great having a couple of days where I don't have to worry about what my kids are doing and what trouble they are getting into.

I'll post pics of all my fun when I get back home.

No comments: