Monday, February 22, 2010

Weightloss Start-up

Okay everyone. I have let my weight get away from me once again. I have given all the excuses I am going to give as to why I am not doing something about it. From today on I am doing something about it. I joined Weight Watchers today. I had joined it last year and was pretty successful until I let things get in the way and then came up with excuses as to why I didn't need to "diet" at that time. As of today I weight 199 lbs. I can't believe that I am posting this for everyone to see but I figure this is where I am and I am doing something about it. I have eaten healthier today than I have in weeks. I also did a workout and feel pretty good about what I did and am doing. My goal is to drop down to 160 lbs. I know this will take a lot of work prayer and planning but I am going to do it. I will give an update on how I am doing once a week when I do my Weight Watchers weigh in on Fridays. This should be interesting but hopefully I will get back some of my energy I have lost and will start being more active. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

You can do it Carmen. I am cheering you on here in Columbus!!!

Cathy said...

http://www.withings.com/ will post it for you.

Dji said...

You can do it.