Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gabe's Birthday Interview Age 7

Kids change so quickly that there are times you just can't keep up. I wanted to remember what my kids were thinking about, enjoying and doing. I thought an interview of each child on or around his/her birthday would be fun and something we could look back on together. Here are Gabe's answers to his questions. I am sure I will come up with more and better ones later.

What is your favorite book? Stars Wars Epic Battles
What do you like the most about it? The light saber fights and the stories

If you could go anywhere where would you go? To Tennessee to see a Tennessee football games. Because Tennessee rocks!!

What is your favorite thing to do? Play my DS. At least when my mom isn't playing with it.

Who are/is your favorite sports teams? Tennessee Volunteers and the Colts and the Jets and the Giants and Green Bay Packers

What is your favorite color? Orange, Blue and Green
How does that color make you feel? Good.

What do you like best about your family? That we sit on the couch sometimes together and spend time together.

Do you like your name? Yes.
What do you like being called the most? Gabe and Gabriel
Do you know what you name means? No, I think it means God, angels.

What was your favorite thing about school this year? Playing with my friends and learning things.

What are you looking forward to doing this summer? Swimming in my pool, playing in the sprinklers and getting all wet.

What are you looking forward to doing in school next year? Learning. And doing Math facts.

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Helping Dad around the house. Mom? Give her hugs. Abby? Play with her. Elizabeth? Chase her around saying "I'm going to get ya." And listening to her scream.

No comments: