Sunday, April 05, 2009

Not Me!!





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here what I have not been doing this week.

I did not lose my daughter earlier this week when she went out to play. I did not decide that she walked down the block to see if she could see her brother walking home only to discover that she was not with him. I did not go into panic mode and have my husband come home in a panic as well only to discover that she was one street over having no clue as to why I was not upset. I did not thank my lucky stars and give her a stern talking to with no really punishment because I was just so happy to find her safe. I do not wonder if that was enough and what else I could do to help her understand why I was so upset.



I did not put off laundry all week thinking I didn't have that much only to discover that I will not be doing laundry for an entire day and night. All that washing, drying, folding, hanging, ironing and putting away did not give me a bit of a headache.


I did not disappear upstairs earlier this week when Matt got home just so I could soak in the bath and get away from the kids. I would never disappear and leave the dinner time clean-up to my husband who was at work all day.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, Carmen, I would have paniced too! Glad she was ok! That's something Emily might do ;) Glad we're not neighbors, only because they might disappear together!
Glad you could have some time to yourself, too! Hope to see you Wednesday! This was a fun post :)