Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks Tank Thursday


This week we have had many things to be thankful for but at the top of our list is Elizabeth. I am thankful that nothing developed from her pistachio incident and that she is all better. Now here is the rest of my thankful list.


1. Having coffee with a freind. During our drop off time for MOPs this week I enjoyed a little girl time with a friend who I haven't been able to get together with in a while since we both seem to be going all the time but in different directions. We got caught up over a Starbuck's coffee, knitting and then a little shopping as well. It was so nice to catch up.


2. Holidays: I love holidays. I especially love this time of year. There is so much anticipation in the air. It's probably because Christmas is around the corner but I think I enjoy it because we as a family really begin to think about and talk about what we are thankful for every night when we sit down for dinner.


3. Cleaning: I enjoy cleaning on the rare occassion that I can do it without the kids or Matt around and I can turn up the music. I was able to do this since Matt was at work, the girls in extended care at preschool and Gabe was is school. I felt very accomplished even though I didn't finish. I did ge the upstairs completely done though.


4. This one is kinda funny but I am thankful Matt bought a new pair of dress shoes yesterday. They look so stylish. He also bought a new suit for a dinner we will be attending in December.


5. I am thankful my babysitter is available for our dinner in December. I wasn't sure she would be available since the dinner is during the week.


6. I am thankful that Matt encouraged me to buy a new outfit. I am also thankful that he used our credit card rewards to buy me a gift card to purchase some clothes.


7. I am thankful I took the time to learn to knit. I am really enjoying it but, it is taking much longer than I thought it would.


This is the time of year to be thankful. I hope you will take the time to think about all the things in your life you are thankful for.


6.

No comments: