Friday, February 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My thankful Thursday post is a little later than I intended but the day and evening got away from me. So I will post it now instead.



1. Playing games: I have enjoyed getting out games this week to play with the kids. We have played UNO, Trouble, Hide and Seek and a number game.
2. Making Valentines: I love holidays and I am thankful for this holiday to show love in such a simple visible way. We enjoyed making and decorating heart shaped cookies, putting together and making our Valentine'd Day cards and coming up with special things to eat.
3. Scrapbooking: I have started scrapbooking again recently. I have really been enjoying looking through all of those pictures, I am really way behind, and being thankful for all those special moments with family and friends.
4. Pizza Night: I am thankful for the excitement the kids have for our weekly pizza nights. They really look forward to it all week and are disappointed if we don't have it for some reason.
5. Birthdays: We have been invited to several birthday parties this week. The kids are really looking forward to these birthdays. I am thankful that we can share in celebrating another year of life with these special freinds.
6. Matt: I am thankful for my husband of 10 years. He knows how to make me smile with is warped sense of humor and his predictibilty. He warms my heart with who he is.
7. Babies: I am especially thankful for all the babies born in the past several months and for those that will be born in the near future. "Behold , children are a gift of the LORD , The fruit of the womb is a reward ." Psalms 127:3

No comments: