Friday, September 28, 2007

Thursday Thanks Tank

I'm a day behind but here is my list. I thought about it yesterday but never had a free moment to get it typed up.

1. Volunteers: I am currently on the preschool board where Abby is attending. We are working on the Fall Festival, without all the wonderful parent volunteers it would not be a successful event. Having a hands on experience with this has shown me how hard everyone works to make it a huge success.
2. Encouragement: This week Matt andseveral friends have encouraged me in many ways. It has been such a blessing.
3. Renewed Contact with Friends: I got a email from a friend I haven't talked to in a long time. It was nice to catch up a little bit. I need to do better at keeping in contact with our freinds we left behind in Tennessee.
4. Babies: I am thankful for all the friends and families who are having babies. I love hearing about them.
5. Blogging: I really enjoy blogging. I started it to help keep family and friends in touch with what is going on. But it has grown into a journal of sorts. I really am thankful when I receive comments to my posts.

That's my list for the week.

No comments: