Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankfulness

Okay, so I'm not remembering to post why I am thankful everyday so I am going to shot for once a week. It's not that I have trouble finding things I am tankful for I just don't remember to post about them. Anyway, here goes my list of thankfulness.

1. Kindergarten: Gabriel has had such a wonderful week of Kindergarten. He walks to school with his sisters, myself and a neighbor and his mom. This makes him really happy and I can see in his steps how much it makes him feel big. He loves riding the bus, play time and rug time. It's hard for me to get a lot of information out of him but when I do it is all good.
2. Siblings: Abby and Gabriel have become closer in the past week as well. It's funny how not having Gabriel around all the time makes her miss and appreciate him more. While he is at school she constantly asks when he is going to be home. This will probably only last until the newness wears off but I am enjoying fewer fights at the moment.
3. Health: I am thankful that my family is healthy. With so many surgeries in the last two years I am thankful that everyone is happy and healthy. I hope it stays that way. I am especially thankful that Matt has had no more melanoma and no more spots to be removed.
4. MOPS: I am thankful for my MOPS group, especially the steering team. As we are getting ready for the new year we are coming together once more to support and encourage each other. It is a wonderful group of women and I am so thankful to have found them. The kids have always looked forward to Moppets and all the things they do. We have all benefitted from this wonderful program.

No comments: