Friday, December 15, 2006

Just Go Into Labor Already!!!

Matt is basically begging me to go into labor. I don't know how to explain to him that it is not my choice when I have this baby, I mean despite a c-section I had to work with the doctor's schedule too. Anyway I think he wants me to have the baby now so that he gets out of work a few days earlier than originally planned and so that he doesn't have to do the "Honey Do list" I have made for him. I probably want to have this baby more than he does anyway. But it looks like I will have to wait it out until Tuesday when the c-section is scheduled.

Elizabeth Anne if you want to come now just let me know the normal way and I'll be happy to call the doctor and head for the hospital. Just give me time to find someone to watch your brother and sister though. That's all I ask. Or you can just change positions and make it less painful for me and then I will happily wait until Tuesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a creep this husband of yours sounds like... oh, HEY! Not cool! I just earned points a few posts below and now you're taking them all away.

Carmom said...

Sorry honey! You're not a creep you are just as ready as I am to hold this baby and sleep in the recliner with her like you did the last two. I can't balme you at all.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should take a sharpie and write "no latex" on yourself.

Carmom said...

It's actually no steri strips and it will be done. I have also instructed Matt to tell the doctor and nurses when they are ready to sew me up. I've had several conversations with the doctor on the subject and plan to have more.