Sunday, December 10, 2006

Braxton Hicks Contractions

I've been having some pretty painful Braxton Hicks contractions for the past week. Matt is on pins and needles expecting to take me to the hospital anytime now. I think the baby is just trying to make me more uncomfortable than I already am, but that's beside the point. But I have decided it might be a good idea to go ahead and pack our bag for the hospital stay just in case. I also need to make sure we have plenty of batteries for the camera and that the camcorder is charged with a fresh tape and ready to go. It would be just good planning. Matt was astounded that I hadn't already done all this with as much nesting as I've been doing. I have just been putting it off. If I don't pack the baby will wait until the surgery date. Right?

No comments: