Friday, October 27, 2006

What's nice about a c-section

I like being able to plan, I'm a planner, so this works well for me. We schedule a date and time and shortly there after we have a baby. Sure there are some draw backs like not being surprised at all, except for maybe the weight, but I enjoy know the gender and it makes getting help a whole lot easier. Today I spent most of the day helping my mother use her reward points to fly up here for the birth of our third child. It's nice knowing that we don't have to worry about who's going to watch the kids while I am in the hospital. And it also helps to be able to schedule what help I may need. But like I said the biggest draw back to me is no surprise. And to me with the other two a c-section has been almost nothing. I have left the hospital and I go shopping the next day. So maybe if I need to do some serious last minute shopping I will have time after the baby comes home, but I plan on having it all done. But I also have nothing to compare it too. A regular birth may be even easier but there wouldn't be the leniency of planning involved.

No comments: