Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Box Story

Ever since I've known Matt's family I have heard the story about the refrigerator box. In the story, depending on who's telling it, Matt was tricked into climbing into the box. After he was in the box his big brother and sister set up chairs around it so that he could not tip the box and get out.

Now, I'm sure everyone has some story in their history that is similar to this but for some reason it is more traumatizing and funny to Matt and his family. Anyway today while I was trying to send out some emails Gabriel and Abby had a similar experience. In this case though it was a toy box instead of a refrigerator box and it was the little sister who kept her big brother from getting out. She was sitting on top of the box while Gabriel screamed and cried.

Poor Gabriel is going to have his hands full if we have another girl. Abby's already got his number I can't imagine what it will be like for him with two sisters ganging up on him
.

1 comment:

Dji said...

The girl was the villain in Matt's story too. I was just an innocent dupe.