Tuesday, June 27, 2006

House Cleaning Day

I would much rather be doing something else but I have been neglectful in my house keeping duties. I kept telling myself on the next rainy day I will clean my house. But rainy days have been rainy afternoons and those have seemed to turn into naps instead. Also I have not had the energy to clean the house or do much else in the last couple of months. But it seems like some of that energy is coming back now that I am in my second trimester. The kids have also been a big help wanting to dust, sweep, etc., but they have not wanted to pick up their toys. I guess all the rest seems to be new and exciting but picking up toys is an everyday occurance. We went through the hall closet and cleaned it out and are now tackling the playroom and living room. I will clean bathrooms during nap and kitchen after dinner. Then at some point we need to make it down to the basement to pick up all the toys and assorted items down there. I would like to have finished all my cleaning before we leave on Friday so that I can come home to a clean house. I am just feeling a little over whelmed with all that I would like to accomplish. Maybe I should take one or two rooms a day and see how that works instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i have heard this same old story before .....